Air-transmitted respiratory viruses are normally exchanged by the trillions every moment we breathe, with very few problems among otherwise healthy people, except when a new one emerges unexpectedly to test our lungs and immune systems, like SARS-CoV-2 in 2019.
Unfortunately, in today's global travel culture, there is no realistic way to know if a person may face a super-deadly SARS virus strain, or a more easily treatable version, until after someone gets sick, which a huge percentage of us inevitably will. As SARS softens into the common cold - which may take a few annual cold/flu seasonal cycles or take a few decades, depending on many thousands of variables - we are all left to wonder how well-prepared we are individually.
Focusing on EARLY-STAGE MITIGATION and PREVENTIVE CARE is key.
The COMMUNICATE Health Guide module addresses this in many ways:
- immediately deploys critical protection methods
- manages and controls the quality of information going to/from the Public Realm
- gauges and assuages population panic and misinformation
- maintains a firm boundary between "public health care" and "individual medical care"
- distributes critical population defense information across 3 standard Biosafety categories:
Public Health Officials, Properties, and People
- doubles-down on important and time-sensitive CARE, CONTAIN, and CONTINUE messages in memorable, effective, positive, and non-threatening manners
- allows for a variety of educational media and a wide variety of interaction
- maintains communication for the duration of the adaptation/eradication period
Click on each module to go to its page:
Care+AIR Health, Inc.
Air-transmitted cold and flu type viruses can be prevented and controlled in 1st-, 2nd-, and even some 3rd-world settings by applying the principles of SHOVE-IT! - i.e. good Sanitation, Hydration, Oxygenation, Ventilation, Education, Information, Technology, and FAQ's/Dialogue.
Using pop culture and social media to help promote education is also very 21st-century and an enjoyable way for people to learn from arts, entertainment, and sports celebrity leaders.
or on the "SHOVE-IT!" logo to go to our Health Guide outbreak training module at https://www.800novirus.org
BE WARNED - NOT FOR THE BIOLOGICALLY BACKWARDS!