COMBINE AND CONQUER.
Applying Biosafety-thinking and technology to effectively contain a respiratory viral outbreak starts and ends with a good understanding of Architecture, Natural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Math, and Physics, in both our man-made and our natural worlds.
Respiratory viruses multiply faster than humans - and even computers - can count and divide. This is why trace-backs are rarely successful containment strategies after Week 2-3. With globalization, the standard 12-16 week local rolling pattern isn't possible, either. The most effective approach is to assume everyone will eventually be exposed everywhere and to deploy ALL eradication measures immediately.
Also, in-species virus containment poses a further challenge because strong people actually NEED to get a little sick to help "soften" new respiratory viruses and reduce their potency for weaker people. This is called the Viral Paradox. It's not just a matter of vaccinating everyone indefinitely. It's a matter of good biological co-adaptation for current and future generations to acquire natural or semi-natural group immunity, while at the same time preventing and rapidly extinguishing new cases. This doesn't happen overnight. Influenza virus behavior studies from the 1950's and onward suggest that it takes many decades.
Focusing on a VARIETY of STRATEGIES, GOALS, and INNOVATIONS is key.
The CONTAIN Bio-Safety Research module addresses this in many ways:
- immediately deploys critical protection methods
- opens funding channels from top-to-bottom for all I.D. (Infectious Disease) related programs
- assigns leadership roles to civilian and military biosafety professionals
- issue specifications to separate Infectious Disease care from other types of care
- devises ways to spread out across available time and space, provide non-acute care, project acute care overload, and monitor long-term non-acute care projections
- manufactures and purchases personal protective equipment to level of virus rating
- develops preventive vaccines
- develops care therapeutics
- supports local Health, Sanitation, and Education Department work
- supports state Health Dept messaging and funding to local gov’t
- devises ways to double-down on existing Public Health laws, citations, violations
- expands all “loss-of-function” research
Click on each module to go to its page:
Care+AIR Health, Inc.
<Insert text here.>
to see more info