top of page
THE SUPPORT YOU NEED. FAST.
<Insert text here.>
Focusing on EXISTING KNOWLEDGE and INFRASTRUCTURE is key.
The CONTINUE Regional Network module addresses this in many ways:
- provides an oversight hub for communications, care, and containment to "close-the-loop" on the Viral Paradox
- immediately deploys specs for critical protection methods
- adds large amounts of non-acute care area/square footage BEFORE hospitals overflow
- oversees network of EMS drop-points and pick-up's
- uses existing buildings for maximum flexibility for ANY care provider
- follows USACE-MX Biosafety modules by creating a local ACS Type III for Infectious Disease
Click on each module to go to its page:
Care+AIR Health, Inc.
to see more info
bottom of page